All bracelets you buy at Wildenberg Wear are subject to the legal warranty. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it.
Take care of the bracelet
Read the guidelines below to properly maintain your Wildenberg bracelet. That way you can enjoy it for as long as possible.
- Do not wear the Wildenberg bracelet while sleeping.
- Do not wear the bracelet while exercising.
- Avoid contact with water, such as the beach, swimming pool and shower.
- Avoid chemical cleaners and hairspray.
- Prevent the Wildenberg bracelet from being damaged by storing it in the jewelry box.
Terms and Conditions
The warranty for your Wildenberg bracelet is not valid in the following cases:
- Defects and damage caused by improper use.
- Rust or rust spots because the Wildenberg bracelet has come into contact with moisture, water or other substances that cause rust.
- Changes to the product such as repairs not performed by the manufacturer or designated repair services.
- Damage by intent, very intensive use, or negligent maintenance.
- Discoloration or discoloration of other products.
- Scratches on the product.
If you have lost or lost the screw/slide bead, we will send you one of these two parts free of charge.
Repair & shipping
Finally: report your shipment on. That way we are aware of the repair of the Wildenberg bracelet. In addition, we always send a confirmation email that the Wildenberg bracelet has been received. We also use 3 working days for the repair and sending of the bracelet.
The bracelet then also fits perfectly in an envelope, provided it is sturdy enough and cannot tear easily. PostNL charges € 2.49 for an envelope between 50 and 100 grams. You have to pay these costs yourself. We will then send the bracelet back to you free of charge.